Built environment: Outline
Built environment deal with the following areas.
- Strategic planning
- Development management
- Building control
- Urban design
- Heritage and conservation
- Land charges
- Street naming and numbering
- Car parking
Contact: Built environment
Telephone: 01242 264328Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- What are the building regulations?
- Do my neighbours have the right to object to what is proposed in my building regulations application?
- What happens if the builder fails to give the required notices?
- Is there any documentation that I should keep?
- Will I receive a completion certificate when works have been completed?
- Once I have submitted an application when can I start work?
- If we do not check plans on Building Notice applications, why are the fees the same as for Full Plans applications?
- Can you recommend a builder or architect?
- What happens if I do work without obtaining approval?
- Where can I get a Building Regulations application form?
- How long does building regulation approval last for?
- How can I make my building work accessible and user friendly?
- Can I appeal against a decision on my planning application?
- What is contaminated land?
- Where I find help with completing my application?
- Can I view plans for a current planning application?
- What happens when a planning application is submitted?
- What are design and access statements?
- What is a flood risk assessment?
- Where can I get a planning application form?
- What are permitted development rights?
- How does consultation work and can I comment on an application?
- Is there a fee for making a planning application?
- Failure to obtain building regulations approval
- When do I need building regulations approval?
- About building control
- Building regulations application process and fees
- What's new to building control regulations?
- LABC - organisation for local authority building control
- Further information under building control
- Competent persons
- Building control applications - submit, view and comment online
- Planning committee
- Planning compliance - discharging conditions
- Planning enforcement
- Performance indicators
- Housing enabling
- Section 106 Legal Agreements
- Planning applications - submit, view and comment online
- Displaying advertisements
- Planning appeals
- Townscape and urban design
Not the service you were looking for?