Housing enabling: Outline
The housing enabling service ensures that the council carries out its legal obligation to meet the housing needs of Cheltenham's residents. Housing enabling helps us to develop housing and planning policies for providing affordable housing in Cheltenham.
For further information, please visit our housing enabling pages.
Contact: Housing enabling
Telephone: 01242 774928Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- Can I appeal against a decision on my planning application?
- What is contaminated land?
- Where I find help with completing my application?
- Can I view plans for a current planning application?
- What happens when a planning application is submitted?
- What are design and access statements?
- What is a flood risk assessment?
- Where can I get a planning application form?
- What are permitted development rights?
- How does consultation work and can I comment on an application?
- Is there a fee for making a planning application?
- The house my student daughter rents is damp. She wants to get out of the house and get some compensation from the landlord, can you help?
- Does Cheltenham Borough Council take on private rented properties to rent out?
- What do I do if I'm about to become homeless?
- Planning committee
- Planning compliance - discharging conditions
- Planning enforcement
- Performance indicators
- Housing enabling
- Section 106 Legal Agreements
- Urban design
- Planning applications - submit, view and comment online
- Displaying advertisements
- South Cheltenham
- Services for landlords
- Housing grants and loans
Not the service you were looking for?