PublicAccess is an internet service that allows you to view details of existing applications for planning permission, building control and various licences. You can also use the service to submit comments/representations for existing applications.
Contact: Building control
Telephone: 01242 264321Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
Telephone: 01242 775004Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
Telephone: 01242 264328Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- Report a breach of planning control
- Cheltenham and Tewkesbury building control service feedback questionnaire
- Application for permission to place an object(s) on the highway
- Plate request form
- Application for a street trading consent
- Report of accident to hackney carriage or private hire vehicle
- Taxi licences - change of address notification
- Licensing complaints form
- Event submission form
- Can I appeal against a decision on my planning application?
- What is contaminated land?
- Where I find help with completing my application?
- Can I view plans for a current planning application?
- What happens when a planning application is submitted?
- What are design and access statements?
- What is a flood risk assessment?
- Where can I get a planning application form?
- What are permitted development rights?
- How does consultation work and can I comment on an application?
- Is there a fee for making a planning application?
- If I make a complaint against someone will they find out it was me?
- I do not want to leave my name or details; will my complaint still be investigated?
- Does my neighbour need planning permission to use a room in their house as an office?
- My neighbour does not have planning permission for building work; can you force them to stop building?
- Does my neighbour need planning permission to change the windows or add new windows or roof lights in their house?
- Somebody has made a complaint against me. Can I find out who it was?
- What are the building regulations?
- Do my neighbours have the right to object to what is proposed in my building regulations application?
- What happens if the builder fails to give the required notices?
- Is there any documentation that I should keep?
- Will I receive a completion certificate when works have been completed?
- Once I have submitted an application when can I start work?
- If we do not check plans on Building Notice applications, why are the fees the same as for Full Plans applications?
- Can you recommend a builder or architect?
- What happens if I do work without obtaining approval?
- Where can I get a Building Regulations application form?
- How long does building regulation approval last for?
- How can I make my building work accessible and user friendly?
- How do I become a private hire driver for weddings and do I need to register my car?
- Do food businesses need to be licensed?
- Planning committee
- Planning compliance - discharging conditions
- Planning enforcement
- Performance indicators
- Housing enabling
- Section 106 Legal Agreements
- Planning applications - submit, view and comment online
- Displaying advertisements
- Planning appeals
- Townscape and urban design
- Planning compliance and enforcement
- Failure to obtain building regulations approval
- When do I need building regulations approval?
- About building control
- Building regulations application process and fees
- What's new to building control regulations?
- LABC - organisation for local authority building control
- Further information under building control
- Competent persons
- Building control applications - submit, view and comment online
- Licensing committee
- MOT testing
- Acupuncture, ear-piercing, electrolysis and tattooing
- View applications for licences online
- Sexual entertainment venues
- Sex establishment licence
- Private hire and taxi driver licences
- Private hire and taxi vehicle licences
- Gambling premises licences
- Gambling permits
- Gambling notices
- Gambling licences
- Private hire operators
- Small society lotteries
- Premises licence
- Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment licences
- Temporary event notices
- Charity collections
- Giving out leaflets
- Objects on the highway
- Street trading
- Licensing consultations
- Club premises certificate
Not the service you were looking for?