Parliamentary election 8 June 2017
There will be a parliamentary election held on Thursday 8 June 2017.
You need to be registered to vote at the election.
- To register, go to www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- To check if you are registered, call 01242 262626
Documents with information about the parliamentary election will become available here, on the relevant publication date.
- Who is standing? Cheltenham constituency | Tewkesbury constituency
- Notice of election - Cheltenham constituency | Tewkesbury constituency
- Statement of election agents - Cheltenham constituency | Tewkesbury constituency
Stand as a candidate
See the criteria required to stand for election.
How to vote
You can choose to vote in person at the polling station, by post or by proxy (someone voting on your behalf). You will need to submit the relevant application and consider the relevant deadline below when making your choice.
All registered electors will receive a poll card, detailing their choice and location of the relevant polling station.
You can also find your polling station online.
Applications to register must be submitted by Monday 22 May 2017.
Postal vote applications, amendments or cancellations must be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
Proxy vote applications must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday 31 May 2017.