Elections and voting related questions
- I applied to be added to the electoral register recently, when will I go onto the register?
- Why should I register to vote?
- When I move does my registration automatically get updated?
- Why do I get contacted each year asking if the information about my household is still correct, even though I voted?
- Why have I been asked to provide documentary evidence?
- How do I change my name on the electoral register?
- Why have I been sent a Type A review?
- Is voting by post safe?
- How are you making polling stations safe?
- Will I need to bring my own pen or pencil to vote?
- Is it safer to vote by post, instead of going in person?
- What should I do if I find out closer to the time that I need to self-isolate?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question