Council tax related questions
- How do I appeal against my property band?
- How can I pay my council tax bill?
- I'm filling out my direct debit mandate for my council tax - what is my reference number?
- I do not get paid until the end of the month, can I pay then?
- I don't have my account reference to hand - can I discuss my account with you over the phone?
- I can't pay my council tax - What should I do?
- Where can I go for independent advice on debt?
- I've had a reminder for non payment of council tax. What should I do?
- I've had a summons for non payment of council tax. What should I do?
- Why have you sent me a summons for the whole year when I've got until March to pay?
- Can I stop paying my council tax because I am not satisfied with the standard of certain services?
- How do I apply for council tax benefit?
- Do I still have to pay council tax if I have made a benefit application?
- Do I still have to pay if I have an appeal outstanding on my council tax?
- I am a pensioner - can I have a discount?
- I'm in the army - can I have a discount?
- My partner is in the army - can I have a single person discount?
- Can I get a discount if I work abroad?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question