Trees related questions
- Is my tree covered by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) or do I live within a Conservation Area?
- What are the exemptions for felling?
- Can I prune my neighbour’s tree?
- How long will it take to get my permission?
- What if my tree is causing damage to my property?
- Who is responsible for my tree?
- Why won’t the council assess my tree(s) safety?
- Where can I seek specialist advice?
- How do I look after my newly planted tree?
- What is happening to my Horse Chestnut tree?
- How do I apply for planning permission for works on trees?
- My neighbours have large trees in their back garden which protrude into ours. Is there a legal limit for the height of trees?
- Who is responsible for managing public trees in Cheltenham?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question