My neighbour does not have planning permission for building work. Can you force them to stop building?

We do not have the power to stop building work in most cases. 

We do have the power to serve a notice requiring unauthorised development to be stopped, but strict criteria need to be met.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question