How do I apply for council tax support?

You can apply for council tax support whether you own your own home, rent from a social or private landlord, are unemployed or are working.

Please note that you can only make a council tax support claim for your main home.

The more money you have coming into your home, the less support we can give you. Please visit our benefits pages for further information and advice.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question