Is there any documentation that I should keep?

Yes. You must keep the Approval issued for a Full Plans application or the acceptance letter for a Building Notice application.

Once works are finished and a satisfactory completion inspection made by a Building Control Surveyor, a completion certificate will be issued. These are important documents and if you wish to sell your property at anytime, you may experience difficulty in completing the sale if you do not have them.


Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question