How will I know if my new home is on a contaminated site?

When moving house, your solicitor will be responsible for conducting an environmental search which should highlight whether your property is located near to a potentially contaminated site.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question