Where can I seek specialist advice?

Arboricultural consultants and also some tree surgeons will be able to provide a written report of the assessment of your tree(s) and can also recommend any required works. It is best to check the level of indemnity insurance that they have to ensure they are suitably covered.

A list of local consultants and tree surgeons known to the council is available upon request from tree officers. It is recommended to obtain more that one quote to ensure you get the best price available.

The Arboriculture Association runs a list of approved tree work contractors. 

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question