Can I run a food business from my home?

You will need approval from two departments of the council. If the business is going to result in  a 'change of use' of the property, you will need to apply for planning permission. Your home will also need to comply with the same food hygiene procedures. It is also likely to be inspected by food safety officers.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question