What are my health and safety responsibilities as an employee?
- You must tell someone if you see something that looks unsafe or dangerous.
- You must take care of yourself and anyone affected by your work.
- If you're not sure how to do something safely, don't do it at all until you have been shown.
- You must use things like equipment in the proper manner.
- You must do what your employer tells you to do to protect your health and safety at work, including the use of safety equipment, clothing and so on.
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question