I am leaving Cheltenham, how do I close my council tax account?

To close your council tax account if you are moving away, please complete our moving out form.

Once we have amended our records we can send you your closed account.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question