I am moving to a new address within Cheltenham, how do I amend my council tax account?

Log into your My Revenues and Benefits online account where you can complete a form.

If you do not want a My Revenues and Benefits account, please complete the moving out form.

Once we have amended your record a new bill will be sent to you.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question