Interim review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations for Charlton Park, Lansdown, Leckhampton, St Marks and Up Hatherley wards
This consultation is now closed.
The reason for this interim polling station review is to ensure that all electors in Charlton Park, Lansdown, Leckhampton, St Marks and Up Hatherley wards have such reasonable facilities for voting as are practicable and to ensure that polling stations are accessible to all electors including those with special needs. The consultation period lasted for 6 weeks, from Tuesday 27 July 2021 to Tuesday 7 September 2021.
Who can make representation?
Any elector can make representation, which may include proposals for specified alternative polling places. All representations made throughout the consultation will be published along with the conclusion of the review.
We asked for feedback on any aspect of the allocated polling area or polling stations used and representation and comments from interested persons. Local political parties and councillors will be consulted and views are invited from residents as well as such persons as may have particular expertise in relation to access to premises or facilities for persons who have different forms of disability, as well as local community groups.
- Polling Station Review Notice PDF, 192.27 KB
- Returning Officer Comments PDF, 242.35 KB
- Current Polling Stations for the Charlton Park Ward PDF, 195.48 KB
- Current Polling Stations for the Leckhampton Ward PDF, 196.63 KB
- Current Polling Stations for the Lansdown Ward PDF, 284.33 KB
- Current Polling Stations for the St Marks Ward PDF, 281.5 KB
- Current Polling Stations for the Up Hatherley Ward PDF, 194.75 KB
- Map of EB Polling District PDF, 6.24 MB
- Map of HC Polling District PDF, 5.41 MB
- Map of the Leckhampton Ward PDF, 5.21 MB
- Map of OA Polling District PDF, 5 MB
- Map of SA Polling District PDF, 5.1 MB
Please see our privacy notice for further information relating to the processing of personal data.