Regent Arcade car park - how to pay
In the car parkWe have recently installed new smart payment terminals. The machines are easy to use with clear instructions and you cou can pay with coins, credit or debit cards, but machines do not accept notes.
- Enter the car park and park your vehicle
- Enjoy your shopping experience
- Return to the car park
- Enter the last 3 characters of your registration number into the payment terminal
- Select your car from a touch screen menu and pay for your stay
- Exit the car park (no ticket is required on exit from car park)
Pay by text
- A one-off registration procedure allows you to pay by text
- To pay, text 67766 stating: PARKREG (space) the site code (space) the tariff in hours (space) vehicle registration
This gives 2 hrs parking at site 23801 (Regent Arcade) for registration PA60 REG
Phone charges vary according to your network provider.
You can also pay online or register and set up an account.
If you choose to activate Swish Park your parking sessions can be charged automatically to your credit or debit card - this will be done automatically when your car enters and exits the car park. However, it does not guarantee a space on your arrival; if you are unable to find a parking space and leave within the grace period you will not be charged.
Payment can be made up to 24 hours after exiting the car park without incurring a fine.
Non payment of parking fees
If you do not have a valid permit and do not pay within 24 hours, action will be taken to recover the charge. A sliding scale of charges may be applied.
Customers who wish to discuss action taken or charges applied for non payment of parking fees should contact Parking Services on 01242 264114 or 774991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking in disabled bays and outside of marked parking bays
Only vehicles displaying a valid blue badge may park in marked disabled bays. Cars must also only be parked within designated areas and within the marked bays. Where a contravention is observed, we may issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) of up to £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days).
Lift access is available on levels 1 and 3.
There is no lift or wheelchair access to the car park when the shopping centre is closed (6pm Monday - Saturday and 5pm Sunday).