April - #StrongFamilies
In April we worked with the ACEs panel to spread the word that 'resilience trumps ACEs'.
200 professionals attended our ACEs awareness day where we looked at what ACEs are, how they affect children throughout their lives and how we can combat them.
Find out more about ACEs at actionaces.org.
The council works in close collaboration with its partner, Cheltenham Borough Homes in the community housing sector. Here’s Paul Stephenson, chief executive of Cheltenham Borough Homes talking about working together, creating community hubs offering a range of different engagement activities and advice centres help people to develop themselves and the communities they live in.
- Inspiring Families Prospectus
- ACEs Handout Takeaway
- Action on ACEs Gloucestershire information
- Action on ACEs website
- VIG leaflet for parents and carers
- Resilience and relationships presentation
- Relationships in the 21st century: the forgotten foundation of mental health and wellbeing
- Resilience framework (adults)
- Resilience framework (family resilience)
- Resilience framework with Marton Primary
- Resilience framework (children and young people)