Published on 1st February 2023
Community advice and support event – Wednesday 15 February, 10.30am - 1pm. Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham.
The Department for Work and Pensions, with support from local organisations including Cheltenham Borough Homes, CCP, Adult Education, Salvation Army and Severn Wye Energy, are hosting a community advice and support event at the Municipal Offices on Wednesday 15 February for anyone concerned about managing household bills and outgoings because of the rising cost of living.
Residents are encouraged to drop in to this free event between 10.30am and 1pm to speak with the support agencies available who can offer advice and guidance during this difficult time on subjects such as:
- Understanding your household bills
- Benefits advice and childcare support
- Money and debt management
- Feeding your family on a budget
- Staying active on a budget and keeping well
- How to be better off in work
- More articles in the news archive
- Cheltenham Borough Council news RSS feed