Apply for taxi and private hire licences online
Your driver and vehicle licences can now be applied for or renewed electronically.
The new online forms allow you to upload supporting documents electronically, pay for your application online and automatically receive an electronic copy of your submitted application form.
The licensing team provide a range of accredited licensing training courses
Cheltenham Borough Council can help you with many different licensing issues. Some licences (such as storing or selling petroleum or hazardous substances) are dealt with by Gloucestershire County Council.
- Caravan and camping sites
- COVID-19: Recovery for licensed premises
- Licensing committee
- Licensing consultations
- MOT testing
- Pre-application licensing advice
- Public Spaces Protection (Cheltenham) Order 2020
- Public Spaces Protection Order 2021 - Town Centre East car park, Grosvenor Terrace
- Public spaces protection orders (PSPO)
- Skin piercing
- View applications for licences online