The easiest way to tell us if you're moving into Cheltenham or already living within the borough and moving home, is by registering with our online service.
With My Revenues and Benefits you can access your information securely, access it at a time that's convenient to you and save paper by viewing your documents online.
What you can do using My Revenues and Benefits
- Advise us of a change of address
- See full details of your account or claim
- See how your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Request a copy council tax bill
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Apply or amend a sole occupier discount
- Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support (coming soon)
Alternatively, please complete the relevant online form below.
Or contact the council tax team directly.
Don’t forget to update your details on the electoral register (credit agencies may use this information to confirm your details). Contact the elections team for more information.