Rent limits for people who rent from a private landlord

The local housing allowance (LHA) is used to work out new housing benefit claims for tenants renting from a private landlord.  The scheme started in April 2008 and does not affect people living in council accommodation or other social housing.

Find the current rent limits for Local Housing Allowance.