Can your business help with the Covid-19 response?
The government has set up a new service to enable businesses to register their interest in helping with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement or engineering
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.