Become an Unstoppable stockist
Unstoppable aim to provide free sanitary products to those experiencing financial hardship and who are unable to afford them.
We believe that everybody should be able to manage their menstruation with dignity and without stigma.
If you'd like to become a stockist, please read through the information on this page and complete our online form.
How does it work?
Once you’ve been accepted as a stockist, you can collect stock from one of our central distribution points: either Cheltenham Borough Council’s Municipal Offices on the Promenade, or Reclaim furniture recycling project on Lansdown industrial estate on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 am and 12 noon.
You’ll need to make sure the products are kept somewhere which is accessible easily and discreetly by those who need them, taking into consideration privacy and dignity.
Staff should be aware of the products you have, and be able to signpost people back to relevant sources of information, such as online guidance from product manufacturers like Lil-Lets or Mooncup. We'll provide all the information you need to do this.
As a stockist, we ask that you agree to commit to the following:
- Taking steps to educate your staff, service users and clients about period poverty so that resources can reach those most in need
- Ensuring that products are located in areas accessible to all people who menstruate
- Ensuring that products are available in a way that respects your clients’ dignity and privacy and does not feel stigmatising
- Providing people accessing products with information and advice. This may include signposting to other services
- Seeking means of sustaining the provision of resources, by seeking donations, sponsorship and support
Please complete our online request form and we’ll be in touch.