Manage your council tax account, business rates account or benefits claim
Register with our online service to manage your council tax, business rates, housing benefit and council tax support accounts. It allows you to view up to date information and check when payments are due.
If you do not yet have a council tax account and need to register, please complete the Moving to Cheltenham form first.
Accounts you can manage
A secure service allowing you to view and manage your:
- Council tax account
- Business rates account
- Housing benefit claim
- Council tax support claim
- Tenant’s housing benefit claim
What you can do using My Revenues and Benefits
- See full details of your account or claim
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Request a copy council tax bill
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Apply or amend a sole occupier discount
- Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support
Landlords can view benefit awards, payment details and correspondence
Using My Revenues and Benefits will save you time, effort and money. There's no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us. You can view and manage your account online at a time that suits you.