Sign in to your account
If you have forgotten your password, you can request it to be emailed to you.
Please enter your details here to sign into the Cheltenham Borough Council website.
Signing in here DOES NOT give you access to:
- Civica online payments system (for example to pay council tax or for your garden waste collections) - you do not need an account to make payments using Civica
- Regent Arcade car park payments - you will need to create a separate account when you access this area
- View, challenge or pay your parking ticket (council managed car parks) - you do not need an account to use this facility which is for Penalty Charge Notices received in council owned car parks. On-street parking fines are managed by Gloucestershire County Council
- PublicAccess - as a member of the public using this service you will not need to create an account to view or comment on planning, building control or licensing application. Consultees will need to create an account within the PublicAccess area
- E-petitions/committee updates – you will need a separate account to sign an e-petition or to register for electronic updates regarding Council meetings