Council managed car parks
The council manages a number of off-street car parks in the borough.
Changes to Regent Arcade car park
The way you use and pay for Regent Arcade car park has changed. New technology has been installed to improve your parking experience and you can now pay by text and online, as well as on foot at the new smart payment terminals. Find out more, including instructions on how to pay.
On-street parking is managed by Gloucestershire County Council.
Telephone: 01242 264114Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- Do I get a discount if I pay my penalty charge notice sooner rather than later?
- Where can I park in Cheltenham?
- How do I apply for a residents parking permit?
- Can I pay by mobile phone to park in Cheltenham?
- How do I view, challenge or pay my parking fine?
- How can I report vehicles parked in contravention or vehicles causing an obstruction?
- I am a disabled driver, where can I park in Cheltenham?
Not the service you were looking for?