Changes to on-street parking in Cheltenham
From 1 April 2013 Cheltenham Borough Council will no longer be responsible for the enforcement of on-street parking in the borough. Gloucestershire County Council has awarded the new on-street contract to Apcoa Uk Ltd. These changes will affect how you pay for or appeal a parking ticket issued on the street. From this date the county council will also manage residents and business parking permits. Find out more.
Council managed car parks
The council manages a number of off-street car parks in the borough.
Changes to Regent Arcade car park
The way you use and pay for Regent Arcade car park has changed. New technology has been installed to improve your parking experience and you can now pay by text and online, as well as on foot at the new smart payment terminals. Find out more, including instructions on how to pay.
Telephone: 01242 264114Municipal Offices, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- Do I get a discount if I pay my penalty charge notice sooner rather than later?
- How can i report vehicles parked in contravention or vehicles causing an obstruction?
- Where can I park in Cheltenham?
- How do I apply for a residents parking permit?
- How do I view, challenge or pay my parking fine?
- I am a disabled driver, where can I park in Cheltenham?
- Can I pay by mobile phone to park in Cheltenham?
Not the service you were looking for?