Cheltenham farmers' market
Market dates to Christmas 2013
** The market is temporarily relocating to the pedestrianised area of the Promenade (outside Cavendish House) from the beginning of April whilst the pavement infront of the Long Gardens is replaced **
Cheltenham's farmers' market is held on the second and last Friday of each month.
You will find it in front of the Long Gardens on the Promenade, where a string of stalls line the street selling a range of produce including various meats and charcuterie, fruit and vegetables, desserts, preserves and pickles, cakes, bread, cheese and plants.
It is open from 9am to 3pm and provides a great opportunity to sample and buy locally grown and made produce from Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds. Market dates to the Christmas 2013 are listed below.
- 8 and 29 March
- 12 and 26 April
- 10 and 31 May
- 14 and 28 June
- 12 and 26 July
- 9 and 30 August
- 13 and 27 September
- 11 and 25 October
- 8 and 29 November
- 13 and 20 December (second market in month brought forward to take place before Christmas)
The farmers' market is operated on behalf of Cheltenham Borough Council by Grenchurch Markets Ltd (01386 840138).
Pages in Cheltenham farmers' market
- 1 You are here: Market dates to Christmas 2013
- 2 What is a farmers' market?
- 3 Would you like to trade at Cheltenham farmers' market?
- 4 Why does the council support the farmers' market?