Temporary security measures introduced for public meetings
Measures to improve security during council meetings will come into effect week beginning 25 September 2023. Importantly, if you want to attend a public meeting you will need to register your details in advance. The changes will ensure that meetings can go ahead without interruption and provide evidence if it is needed.
Find out more about the temporary security measures.
Jobs at the council
Information on using our corporate branding
Information about this website
- Arms of Insignia of the Borough
- Changes to how you can make payments to the council
- Christmas opening hours
- Complaints, comments and compliments
- Council branding
- Council organisation
- Covid-19 fraud alert
- Covid-19: Council service updates
- Honorary titles of freeman and alderman
- Ukraine crisis help and support