Sign up to receive your bill by email
The quickest and easiest way to set up and manage your counciltax account online is to register with our online service. My Revenues and Benefits allows you to manage your council tax, business rates, housing benefit and council tax support accounts all in one place.
What you can do using My Revenues and Benefits
- See full details of your account or claim
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Request a copy council tax bill
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Apply or amend a sole occupier discount
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support
Alternatively, you can register for e-billing using our online form. You'll need to provide a valid email address and your council tax account number.
Once you've registered for this service you will receive all council tax bills via email. No further paper bills or paper copies of your guide to council tax will be issued to you, unless your account falls into arrears.