red bingo numbers printed on discs

If you intend to use a premises to provide gambling facilities you will need a premises licence.

The types of premises licences are:

  • bingo
  • adult gaming centre
  • family entertainment centre
  • betting (track)
  • betting (other). Includes betting shops

You can make an application for a premises licence if:

  • you have the right to occupy the premises
  • you have, or have applied for, an operator's licence. Operator's licences are issued by the Gambling Commission
  • you are over 18 years of age

Make an application

Apply for a gambling premises licence