Collecting waste in severe weather
If severe weather hits Cheltenham and waste collection services are suspended, here are the answers to some questions you may have:
- How can I find out if my waste collection has been suspended?
- What are the safety issues facing waste collection crews?
- My road is clear - why haven’t you collected my waste?
- How is it that other companies and vehicles can operate during severe weather, but waste collection vehicles cannot?
- Why do you cancel the garden waste service during periods of snow?
Catch up collections
- Will you arrange catch up collections for missed refuse waste collections?
- Will you arrange catch up collections for missed food waste collections?
- Will you arrange catch up collections for missed recycling collections?
- Will you arrange catch up collections for missed garden waste collections?
- Why don’t you have spare vehicles to help with catch up collections?
- Why do you prioritise catch up collections for refuse but not other types of materials?
- What do I do with the extra food waste I’ve accumulated?
- What do I do with the extra recycling I’ve accumulated?
- Will you collect extra refuse and recycling once services return to normal?