If you are over the women's pension age or are registered disabled then you are entitled to a bus pass which gives you free, off-peak travel on local buses anywhere in England.

Gloucestershire County Council issues the passes. For more information, please visit their website.

Gloucestershire County Council also offers community transport for those who are socially isolated.