The government published the ‘COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021’, setting out the roadmap out of lockdown for England.
Businesses planning to reopen on 12 April or after this date, need to give careful consideration to the steps required to ensure your business is safe for customers and Covid secure. We have produced checklists for businesses to help them plan their re-opening:
- General premises re-opening guidance and checklist
- Licensed premises re-opening guidance and checklist
Specific government advice and guidance
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services - Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways
- Shops and branches - Guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments
- The visitor economyGuidance for people who work in hotels and guest accommodation, indoor and outdoor attractions, and business events and consumer shows.
- Hotels and other guest accommodation - Guidance for people who work in or run hotels and other guest accommodation
- Performing arts - Guidance for people who work in performing arts, including arts organisations, venue operators and participants
- ICO advice to licensed premises on how to collect and store customer's personal information to assist with track & trace