Paws in the Park 2018
Preparations have begun for Paws in the Park 2018 which will be held on Sunday 5 August 2018.
This year, we're holding the event in a different part of Pittville Park which will allow us to continue to grow as an annual family favourite.
The event has been growing over the last few years and we're always looking for new ideas to increase what the event has to offer. Please get in touch via our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we are looking for charities and businesses to run some new have-a-go activities:
- Scurry - something a little different. dogs will hunt for a toy or their favourite toy among balses and brushwood
- Steeplechase - dogs will be asked to jump over hurdles and return with a toy
- Temptation alley/ fastest recall - dogs will have to pass temptations on their way down the strip and return without being tempted
- Good old fashioned sport day events - sack race, obstacle race and a dog friendly egg and spoon race
Getting involved would be a great way of raising extra funds for your chairity or the charity your business supports.
Check out our Paws in the Park Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest Paws news.
Book a stand
Download a stand booking form.
Costs for stands are as follows:
- £17 for charity stands
- £33 for businesses promoting their services or products
- £50 for businesses selling on the day
These costs are for a 3 metre x 3 metre space and all stand holders need to supply their own gazebo, tables, chairs and power if required.
For more information please email event organiser Janice Payne: email@example.com.