Occasional use notice
This notice allows:
- Licensed operators with permission from the Gambling Commission to use tracks for a short period for conducting betting
- The betting must be of a temporary and infrequent nature
It therefore means that in these circumstances a betting premises licence is not required.
Notice can be given by:
- The person responsible for organising events on the track
- An occupier of the track
- Can only be used for eight days or less in a year.
How to give notice
1. Give a copy of the notice to the licensing team
2. Send a copy to:Gloucestershire Constabulary
County Police Headquarters
No. 1 Waterwells
Telephone: 01452 754482
Objections cannot be made as long as the notice covers a period no more than eight days in year.
There is no fee.