Available gambling licences

Premises licences

If you intend to use a premises to provide gambling facilities you will need a premises licence. The types of premises licence are:

  • Bingo
  • Adult gaming centre
  • Family entertainment centre
  • Betting (track)
  • Betting (other) - includes betting shops

Gambling permits

Gambling notices

Gambling registrations

Please note that in addition to the above you may also need to apply for an operator or personal licence from the Gambling Commission.

Please read our statement of principles when making any application.