Obtain and retain a hygiene rating of 5
This service will help you secure your desired food hygiene rating with access to dedicated support from one of our expereinced officers.
What does it include?
- A visit from one of our qualified and experienced food safety officers, who will check your current food safety standards against the requirements to achieve or maintain a rating of 5
- Onsite bespoke advice and guidance
- A simple to understand report from the visit
- A Food Standards Agency designed 'Safer food, better business' pack
£210 for up to three hours' support and then £35 for each half hour after that.
Why use this service?
- Research from the Food Standards Agency shows having a higher rating can increase sales
- Our service takes the stress out of understanding the requirements for your rating
- It's already a legal requirement to display your FHRS score in Wales and Northern Ireland. Act now to get a high FHRS score.
Request our service
Email your request to email@example.com specifying which service you would like, including your name, premises and contact details and we will provide further details.
Purchasing a package will not guarantee an improvement in FHRS. Improvement in FHRS is dependent on the food business operators implementation of agreed requirements. The FHRS assessment will be made by another impartial inspector.