close up of a dog's face, side on

We do not have a designated dog warden service and our stray dog service is now provided by Worcestershire Regulatory Services. However, we can provide practical help and advice on most dog related issues. 

You can find general information relating to dogs and the Animal Welfare Act on the Kennel Club website. If you are concerned about animal cruelty or an animal in distress please contact the RSPCA.

General guidance on reporting animal welfare issues can be viewed in 'Who is responsible for what in animal welfare?'.

Report a problem