Vary your registration
Sometimes you will need to vary your personal or premises registration. This may include situations when you are working at an additional premises or simply changing your name. You will need to either:
Notify us in writing/email
You need to email email@example.com quoting your registration number and pay the stated fee for:
- Changes of personal address - No fee
- Personal name changes (e.g. marriage) - £16.50*
- Premises trading name changes - £16.50*
- Removing an activity from a personal or premises registration - No fee
Complete an application form
You need to complete an application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Adding an activity to a personal and/or premises registration - £50*
- Adding a premises on your personal registration - £50*
- Adding work rooms to a premises - £50*
You will need to make a new premises application if the premises you are moving to is not already registered.
A byelaw compliance inspection may be required for these changes before a certificate is issued.
Please note all fees are non-refundable.
If you cannot use the online payment system, you can pay by cheque made payable to 'Cheltenham Borough Council'.
*Fees apply for the 2019/20 financial year and are subject to change each year.