Vary your registration
Sometimes you will need to vary your personal or premises registration. This may include situations when you are working at an additional premises or simply changing your name. You will need to either:
Notify us in writing/email
You need to email email@example.com quoting your registration number and pay the stated fee for:
- Changes of personal address - No fee
- Personal name changes (e.g. marriage) - £16.50*
- Premises trading name changes - £16.50*
- Removing an activity from a personal or premises registration - No fee
Complete an application form
You need to complete an application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Adding an activity to a personal or premises registration - £50*
- Adding or changing a premises on your personal registration - £50*
- Adding work rooms to a premises - £50*
Please note all fees are non-refundable.
If you cannot use the online payment system, you can call 01242 264135 and pay over the phone, quoting payment code 'GD' or by cheque made payable to 'Cheltenham Borough Council'.
*Fees apply for the 2019/20 financial year and are subject to change each year.