Personal licence training course overview
Supporting learning though Covid-19
Covid-19 does not mean learning has to stop. We can support learning despite the current lockdown measures meaning you can still get your licensing qualification.
We offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) course at a very competitive price which can be taken in conjunction with our personal licence application service.
The APLH should be taken by anyone who works in a role which requires them to authorise the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirements):
- Designated premises supervisor (DPS)
- Assistant managers
- Staff seeking promotion to one of these positions
You can gain the qualification in one of the following ways:
E-learning and exam
£95 plus VAT
E-learning gives you the convenience to study the course in your own time at a location that suits you.
If you have learnt the course material yourself, you can sit the exam at our offices in Cheltenham town centre or remotely by remote invigilation.
Our recent customers
The Grill 49
Why choose us
- We are cheaper than other local training providers
- Our course is delivered by experienced licensing officers who can offer practical knowledge
- Training, study material and exam fee are all included in the one day course
- Winners of the 'Best Commercial Council' category in the MJ Achievement Awards 2019
"Tutorage was exceptional. Easy to understand, taught in a friendly and personal manner. 10/10" - Matthew, one day course - May 2019
"Good location, good delivery of the course" - Tom, one day course - May 2019
"Content relayed across very well which made everything easy to learn" - Sam, one day course - April 2019
"Trainer was polite, clear and approchable" - James, one day course - April 2019
"Really good course. Lots of very interesting information" - Gabriella, one day course - July 2019