We run the Highfield Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF) through Highfield Qualifications who are an accredited personal licence qualification provider.
- The nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence
- The application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence
- The legal duties of a personal licence holder
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body and the law in relation to premises licences
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice assessment which is made up of 40 questions that must be completed within one hour. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
You can view sample questions to give you an idea of what to expect on the course.