Keeping us informed
How do I tell you about a change?
- what's changed and the date it changed
- give us all the details such as new amounts of income, the name and date of birth of someone who's come to live with you and so on
- we usually need evidence of the change so send us things like a notice of rent increase, or the award letter for a benefit, pension or tax credit
- don't delay telling us while you wait for five weeks' or two months' payslips - you can send these on later
- we can check your award of all state benefits, pension credit and tax credits
Pages in Keeping us informed
- 1 About keeping us informed
- 2 What you need to tell us
- 3 If I get pension credit do I have to tell you about any changes?
- 4 Starting work
- 5 Change of address
- 6 You are here: How do I tell you about a change?
- 7 What if I don't tell you about my changes?