If I get pension credit do I have to tell you about any changes?
If you get pension credit, you have to tell us about the following:
- if you move home, go into hospital or will be away from home for more than a month
- changes in your rent or tenancy conditions:
- if your landlord puts your rent up or down and you are not a Cheltenham Borough Homes tenant
- if the services included in your rent change
- if the part of the property you live in changes - for example, you move to a different room
- if your landlord changes
- changes to do with people who stay or live with you:
- if anyone comes to stay with you or moves out
- if anyone who lives with you starts or stops work
- if there is any change in the income of someone who lives with you
- if a child leaves school
If you get the savings part of pension credit, you also need to tell us if your savings and investments go over £16,000 or anything changes to do with a child or children you are responsible for.
You will also need to tell the Pension Service about any changes in your circumstances.