Advocacy services are there to give you a voice and help you understand matters that affect your and your family.

Family advocacy service from CCP

An independent advocacy service to support vulnerable adults involved in child protection cases. Find out more.

Advocacy for adults in social care

Gloucestershire County Council will arrange an Independent Care Act advocate to support and represent anyone who is:

  • likely to have substantial difficulty in taking part in their assessment, planning their care and support, revising their support plan or in enquiries about abuse or neglect, and
  • has no-one appropriate to support and represent them

Find out more.