You need to apply for consent if you intend to carry out work on a tree that is covered by a tree preservation order, is in a conservation area or is covered by planning conditions attached to a planning permission.

Find out more about trees and planning.

For application or tree preservation order queries

Please email [email protected].

Or call to speak to one of our officers:

  • Chris Chavasse on 07769 877059 (Monday to Friday)
  • Sam Reader on 07385 469279 (Wednesday to Friday)