Form and fees for advertisement consent

Under the town and country planning regulations, local authorities are required to charge fees for planning, advertisement and other applications. The scales are set by central government and not by the council. The appropriate fee must be submitted with the application, as follows:



Relating to the business on the premises


Advance signs directing the public to a business


Other advertisements


To apply for consent to display advertisement(s), complete the application form with the aid of guidance notes. Please ensure you have ticked all the items on the checklist.