Prize gaming permit
- gaming with prizes on a specified premises
Features of prize gambling are as follows:
- gambling with low stakes and prizes
- the nature of the prize is not affected by the number of people playing or the amounts paid for or raised by the game
- can consist of a number of games (for example, bingo, roulette)
- participation fees do not exceed set levels (50p per fee, £500 in total).
The permit lasts for 10 years.
The following premises do not need to apply for prize gaming permits as they are already authorised:
- holders of adult gaming centre premises licences
- holders of family entertainment premises licences
- holders of family entertainment centre gaming machine permit
- travelling fairs
- bingo halls
How do I apply?
Provide us with: