Unlicensed family entertainment centre gaming machine permit

An unlicensed family entertainment centre is a premises which is mainly used for people to play on gaming machines, such as small arcades in holiday parks, theme parks and seaside resorts.

This permit allows these centres to offer an unlimited number of category D gaming machines only.

Permits last for 10 years.

Making an application

Provide us with:

Machines that are permitted